Program Duration：4 years
Minimum requirements in addition to the general qualifications aforementioned:
1. A senior high school diploma acquired from an overseas senior high school or a foreign or bilingual school in Taiwan shall be recognized by MOE and verified by R.O.C. representative office.
2. Good standing in academic achievement.
Additional Documents Required ：Refer to the "Required Documents" on page 4.
Evaluation for Admission
1. Applicant with Chinese communication ability is preferred.
(1) Has passed Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) level 6 or higher, or passed Steering Committee for the Test of Proficiency-Huayu (SC-TOP) level 3 or higher, or other quivalent certificates.
(2) A letter of recommendation to certify that the candidate possesses enough Chinese ability to attend the lectures taught in Chinese.
2. All documents submitted to the Office of Academic Affairs will be assessed by the Committee of Department of Sports Medicine for the initial screening. If necessary, an nterview will be conducted via telephone or web. Accepted applicants will be notified individually after the evaluation is completed.
Ms. Yen-Fang Chen
The application website: https://enr.kmu.edu.tw